Welcome to our school - full of happy, hard-working children and teachers. We want every child to participate fully, respect other people, be independent and determined in achieving excellence.
At Little Eaton Primary School, we recognise that pupils are living in a rapidly changing world, in which Computing is playing an ever-increasing role. We aim, therefore, to equip children with the skills to adapt to new technology and to give them confidence to use Computing to further their learning and assist them in everyday life. In doing so, all pupils will have access to Computing equipment and resources, according to their ability and age range. At Little Eaton Primary School, we believe that increased Computing skills promote independent learning and gives greater access to a wide range of ideas and experiences. It enhances the quality of children’s work across the curriculum and should enhance and enrich the learning process.
• To develop children’s individual computing capability and understanding
• To develop children’s understanding of coding
• To ensure all children know how to stay safe online
• To enhance teaching and learning in other areas of the curriculum by cross-curricular use of computing • To develop computing as a tool for learning and investigation
• To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use IT throughout their education, home, and further work life.
• To recognize the potential, and deepen the necessity of computing in everyday life • To stimulate interest in new technologies