Welcome to our school - full of happy, hard-working children and teachers. We want every child to participate fully, respect other people, be independent and determined in achieving excellence.
Thank you so much for volunteering to help look after the chickens.
Darci & Ezra
Willow & Esme
Ella & Chloe H
Franz & Fox
Tilly & Isabelle B
Darci & Ezra
|16/8||Archie & Loick|
Please note that I have done alternate days, and should you wish to come in on the following day, please do.
Erin and Ada will be popping in throughout the holidays to check on things.
Caring for Rosie, Feathers and Diamond
1. Please check that their food box is full of pellets.
2. Top up the water bottle with water from the large container.
3. Give the chickens some of the corn mix (approximately three egg cups worth).
4. Check for eggs. If you find any, please take them home and enjoy!
5. If required place a little straw in the hatching zone.
6. Feel free to let the chickens out for a stroll and to pet them.
7. Once chickens are back in the pen, secure the wire pen-door and the back door. Do not close the purple door. Put the food back into the secure container. Please email me should food be running low.
8. Sanitize your hands.
9. When exiting the schoolyard, please remember to lock the school gate.
Again, thank you for helping and children please feel free to email me to let me know what they have been up to!
Have a lovely summer.